Gotta whole lotta love for my homiies!
yes I do realise people from my uni can see this but I don’t know many people, so why should I care? Besides I was only venting, it’s not like I meant every word I said. I also know not to judge anybody by the colour of their skin, but by the content of their character. From my first impressions I saw people were either too nervous to mingle or closed off. But hey it was only the first day.
You don’t know my story. No need to jump to conclusions, I only go by instinct. But things can change and hope they will - only for the better. Ravensbourne won’t change me in the worst sense, but rather allow me to find out more about myself and be able to express that.
Also: PISS OFFFFFFF OUTTA MY BUSINESS NOW LOSER. Putting yourself as anonymous then tryna say I’M the one who should be scared. Fucking loser.
I’m about to upload most of my work that I did [by choice] over the holidays. When I look back I am actually so glad I did this because I learnt so much, developed my skills well and most importantly - had fun! =D Some can’t upload because they’re in my A3 sketchbook or on A2. I may upload some of the same stuff again because it’s all done over the holidays….so here goes nothing!
Jessie J’s tune - now that really bought back the motivation. ;]
My induction day at uni…
I don’t really know what to say but I was surprised and really let down. I went in readily prepared with my big smile and friendly attitude (despite my nerves). I’m at uni! Finally! =D I was so positive. I came kinda late though LOL.
The class was quite small, an even amount of boys and girls however…how is it that I am the only coloured person in the class? SMH! To make it worse, they all seemed so closed off - not willing to mix with anyone and a bunch of neeks. It totally killed my mood. Around lunchtime I sneaked off from the induction and ventured round the uni myself. It’s awesome, but the people…*shakes head*. Although I bumped in to some 2nd years in Animation and they showed me the ropes and they cheered me up, so that was cool. But in the end I left early…I was so disappointed and surprised. I really don’t like that class.
I won’t lie I am feeling a mixture of emotions right now, thinking too much and just need to vent-out…where is the diversity? I am stuck here for a year….I’m one to turn flip a negative to a positive but…I can’t think of anything good to say =( But I then thought about the bigger picture, about me and what my aim is within the creative industry. I have something to give and want to make a change (somehow) Ravensbourne will not change or shape me. EVER. I’m there to bring something new, change, creativity - not work thats completely technical relient and monotonous. Just pure art. I may be the odd one out, but at least I am unique. I aim to keep it that way.
1. Today…today was awesome! XD [Having jokes with friends]
2. Despite my shyness I love making new friends =D
3. My whole family <3
4. When you finally achieve/win something you put a whole load of effort in to!
5. I love the friends I have with me now =D
6. Going on adventures
8. Me, myself and I. =) You gotta love yourself no matter what people say =D
9. Having to let things go is hard…but I love the way something new and better always comes along. It’s all about strength =).
10. How the night is at its darkest just before the dawn - literally. That is hope my dear tumblrs.
1. Bullies. I can’t stand them.
2. Feeling of regret.
3. Unable to help out in a situation and feeling useless.
4. When people criticise me on my art work, not constructively. It hurts.
5. Being called a liar.
6. Losing friends.
7. The feeling of fear.
8. Seeing people/animals get hurt.
9. When you try so hard and still, you hit rock bottom.
10. Giving up.